Pubmatic tag

DoubleClick tag


Thursday, October 18, 2007

Another Bourne movie?!


"The Bourne Redundancy"


Does the series need another sequel. No. Do I desperately want one anyway? Heck yeah!

From IMDB today:
"Matt Damon indicated Wednesday that he would make another Bourne sequel if only to express his gratitude. In an interview in Tokyo with the French news agency Agence France Presse, Damon said, "Personally, the character means a lot to me because the character has done so much for my career. You know, it put me in the position where I have a lot more choices of kind of movies I want to make." He said that if director Paul Greengrass asked him to take on the character again, "then I would do it, too. ... I don't think either of us completely put the character to bed yet."

No comments: